The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central
Estrada Do Istmo. S/N, Cotai, Macau
Phone: 853 2882 8898
3.8/5 (39 reviews)
Macao's Distinctive Expression Of Elegance
Residential elegance takes the form of 400 guest rooms and suites from which guests can enjoy the captivating views of the destination, while enveloped in the comfort of their sumptuously appointed accommodation. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, luxurious Remède bathroom amenities and plush beddings, our rooms are a sanctuary of luxuriant comforts. Embark on culinary indulgences with unique dining experiences at The Manor, and cocktails and fine wines at The St. Regis Bar and Decanter.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Luxury Getaway Package
Whether you desire top-notch dining experience or bespoke service where every detail is tended to, you will experience it all here with our getaway package:-
- Complimentary breakfast for two at The Manor
- One-way first-class Cotai Ferry tickets from Macao to Hong Kong for two
Exclusive rate starts from HKD 2,098++ per night for Deluxe Room.
Reserve your experience.
Exclusive 30% Off For Your 3-Night Stay
We reward a luxury experience with exceptional rates when you stay longer with us.
- Deluxe Room from HKD 1,461++ per night
- Grand Deluxe Room from HKD 1,811++ per night
Reserve your experience from now until December 31, 2016.Book This Offer
Stay 2 Nights And Enjoy Up To 20% Savings
Reserve a two-nights stay with us and enjoy exceptional savings of 20% and be gifted with daily breakfast for two at The Manor.
- Deluxe Room from HKD 1,712++ per night
- St. Regis Suite from HKD 2,368++ per night
Reserve your experience today.Book This Offer
Kung Fu Panda Summer Package
The St. Regis Macao welcomes you and your family with a perfect summer getaway where children can stay, play and eat for free, and comes with hours of excitement at the newest edition of the Kung Fu Panda Academy.
The St. Regis Macao, Kung Fu Panda Summer Package
- Breakfast at The Manor
- Two one-way First Class ferry tickets or MOP200 Hotel Credits
- One Kung Fu Panda Academy tickets
- A limited edition DreamWorks Plush Toy
- St. Regis Family Traditions amenities
- Unlimited in-room movies during the stay
- Deluxe Room from HKD 2,388++ per night
- St. Regis Suite from HKD 2,988++ per night
Stay for two nights and enjoy a signature Afternoon Tea for two at The St. Regis Bar. Reserve your experience for stays from July 01, 2016 until September 04, 2016.
Reserve > Package with One-Way First Class Ferry Tickets
Reserve > Package with MOP200 Hotel CreditsBook This Offer
Reserve Early and Save Up to 20%
Save up to 20% when you reserve your stay in advance at The St. Regis Macao. While in residence with us, be pampered by our St. Regis butlers and delight in bespoke inclusions.
- Reserve 14 days in advance and save 15%
- Reserve 30 days in advance and save 20%
Exclusive rate starts from Deluxe Room from HKD 1,670++ per night.Book This Offer
Complimentary Nights From Us
Enjoy one more night, compliments of The St. Regis Macao, when you stay three consecutive nights or more with us.
A cherished moment just for you. Exclusive rate from HKD 1,525++ for Deluxe Room.
- Buy 2 Nights, Get 1 Complimentary
- Buy 3 Nights, Get 1 Complimentary
- Buy 4 Nights, Get 2 Complimentary
Reserve your experience now.Book This Offer
Iridium Spa Journey Package
A journey through time, a journey through boutique elegance, all being a pampered timeless journey at Iridium Spa. Elevate your experience and enjoy our bespoke pampering with one night accommodation at The St. Regis Macao.
Your Iridium Spa Journey package includes:
- One-night stay at The St. Regis Macao
- 60 minutes Signature or Traditional Massage for two person per stay
- Exclusive 15% discount on Iridium Spa Treatments
- St. Regis Butler Service
Rates start from HKD2,338++ per night for Deluxe Room.
Reserve your experience before August 23, 2016 for stays from now until August 31, 2016. Valid for stays on weekdays (Monday to Thursday).
For enquiries, please contact +853 8113 4949 / email@example.com
Summer Cocktails at The St. Regis Bar
The St. Regis Bar presents a collection of refreshing summer cocktails, taking you on a colourful journey that draws on the exciting flavors from stops along the renowned route of Portuguese sailors during the 'age of discovery'.
We invite you to embark in a discovery of your own with these summer thirst quenchers!
HKD/MOP 98++ per glass ※
Smooth Criminal | Methodista | Albuferia Fizz | Hac-Sa Breeze
For enquiries, please contact
+853 8113 3700 / firstname.lastname@example.org
First Level, The St. Regis Bar
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 39 verified guest reviews
64%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The staff put forth tremendous effort to ensure that our stay exceeded expectations. Our butler Francis greeted us at our room upon arrival with a smile. The second evening we returned to our suite to find a lovely handwritten note from our other butler alongside a pot of tea welcoming us back. We were constantly being asked by all the friendly staff if we had everything that we needed. The bartender was also extremely warm and friendly -- we went to see him both nights and the second evening he prepared for us a "smoke infused" Manhattan. Wow! Upon checkout we were escorted by our butler Francis and a team of bellhops all the way from our room to the taxi. They all made us feel like royalty! We can’t wait to return.
- Follow us on Facebook @stregismacao
- Follow us on Instagram @stregismacao
- Check-In: 3:00PM
- Check-Out : 12:00PM
- Hotel Main Entrance Project: from August 21 to September 26, 2016, there will be a small project to enhance the main entrance of the hotel. During this time, there will be no disruption to the traffic flow around the hotel. In addition, there will be alternative access points into the building and all work areas will be away from guests. All services and facilities at The St. Regis Macao will continue to operate normally.
- SPG Category 5
The most elegant and sophisticated address
With the best of what the destination has to offer at your doorstep, The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central is the most elegant and sophisticated address for the well-travelled.
- Macau International Airport (MFM)
- Cotai Arena
- The House of Dancing Water
- Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
- A-MA Temple
- Coloane Village
- Guia Lighthouse
- Hac Sa Beach
- Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre
- Na Tcha Temple
- Senado Square
- Taipa Village
- Leal Senado Building
- Lou Kau Mansion
- Mount Fortress
- Ruins of St. Paul
- Macau University of Science and Technology
- University of Macau
- The Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian
- The Shoppes at Four Seasons
How To Get Here
Redefining the epicurean experience is The St. Regis Macao, with world class dining options to please even the most discerning of palates.
Only the freshest imported ingredients are selected to grace the plates, expertly weaved around a world of eastern and western flavours by our team of dedicated masterchefs.
- The Manor
- The St. Regis Bar
Hours Of Operation
Meetings & Events
The St. Regis Macao offers a number of refined venues for influential business gatherings. From intimate groups in distinguished board and meeting rooms, to grand scale events in the impressive Astor Ballroom, our experienced events team are committed to delivering bespoke services that will bring your event to brilliant fruition, and leave a lasting impression with your guests.
The Astor Ballroom is located on the 5th floor of The St. Regis Macao, is equipped with advanced technology and elegant chandelier lighting. Accommodating up to 570 distinguished guests, this pillarless ballroom is perfect for a gala celebration, distinguished corporate events or momentous weddings.